Shock Wave Therapy Features
Non invasive solutions for chronic musculoskeletal Pain.
5.7″ Color touch screen interface.
- Pressure up to 5 bars.
- Frequency up to 20Hz.
- 27 Preset Programs and 100 User defined protocols.
- Ergonomically shaped handled applicator.
- Facility of backward shocks to eliminate the transfer of reverse shocks to the therapist’s hand.
- Multi focused transmitters with several focal points that provide a more effective energy transmission into target tissue.
- Provide appropriate contact of treated tissue and applicator during the therapy.
- Provide support for the therapist’s hand to maintain fatigue during extended use.
- 9mm and 15mm multi focused transmitters and 15mm focused transmitter.
BTL Shockwave Therapy
We are one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of BTL Shockwave Therapy Equipments in Ahmedabad, India. The BTL Shockwave therapy is a new non-invasive solution for musculoskeletal pain. It is used in physiotherapy, orthopedics and sports medicine, urology and veterinary medicine etc. Its main assets are the rapid relief of pain and the restoration of mobility. Together with being non surgical therapy with no requirement of painkillers makes it an ideal therapy to speed up recovery and cure different indications causing acute or chronic pain. It is characterized by pressure jump variations, high amplitude and non-periodicity. BTL Shockwave Therapy is associated with treatment of chronic muscular and tendon disorders, back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, Achilles tendon pain, patellar tendonitis and trigger points etc.
- Touch operation – intuitive operation with a Colour touch screen
- Easy to use by any therapist – therapeutic encyclopedia with Colour anatomical images, user-defined protocols for experienced users
- Ergonomic applicator for comfortable use – ergonomics designed by the users
- Modular system – up to 4 different physical therapy modules in one unit (5000 series)
- The strongest portable shockwave on the market (6000 series)